Monday, August 2, 2010

and Dim Sum

Sunday for brunch some of the Boom Tarat Bloods went to grab some Dim Sum at Emerald. I've only been Dim Sum'ed a couple of times. I didn't know what to order so I left those decisions up to eveyone else and I just ate whatever was in front of me.

As soon as we were seated, we were immediately swarmed by an army of food carts. It was quite overwhelming for an inexperienced Dim Sum'er like myself. So many choices, so many things that I didn't know what the hell was inside, and so many thick accented hard to understand employees....it was FUN! haha
Photobucket

@BigGeeSD & @WhatTheJosiez
Photobucket

I'm pretty adventurous when it comes to things that are supposedly "edible". I gotta try everything at least once in my life. This adventure introduced me to chicken feet. Of course Big Gee, being the Pinoy Uncle that he is, ordered the chicken feet. I didn't know how to attack it. Big Gee's advice: "just go for it, one digit at a time, don't choke on the bones, there's alot". Good advice if you ask me. Initially I was a little weirded out, and I kept picturing a chicken walking around. But once I got past that initial weirdness, the feet were actually pretty damn good. I wonder if they sell a boneless version?
Photobucket
I think this particular chicken was from the WESTSIDE! (har har har)

No comments: