Monday, March 30, 2009

Sunday FUNday pt. VI: CoroMudHut

Normally on FUNday's we pick one thing to do, but this past FUNday we actually did several things.  We went to the San Diego Mud Run, ate at Panera Bread and did a little shopping at Best Buy and Otay Ranch Mall, went to Ferry Landing at Coronado, and ended with dinner at Crab Huuuuutttt for Joe and Terry's birthdays.

First stop was the SD Mud Run in Rancho San Diego.  We went to go support our MA buddies who formed Team Saritas (which in my opinion has disgusting Mexican food).  It seemed like fun running through the mud.  But I don't think I wanna do the 3 mile run, especially since it's mostly uphill.  I'll just jump around in the mud.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Team Saritas:  Jhett Lag, Col2, Errolonious, and Big Willie.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Time to get hosed down... it was like a my dream job in real life.  Well, just the hosing down women part, I can do without the guys.
Photobucket

After the run, we picked up Judy, then went to Otay Ranch Mall to eat at Panera Bread.  Yum-o.  Here is my Dijon Chicken panini, french onion soup, and iced green tea.  Delicious.
Photobucket

We did a little shopping and I bought a bigger camera bag and a new camera strap.  (Strap-on!  haha, you had to be there).  Then it was off to Ferry Landing in Coronado.  We rented one of those 4 person bikes thinking it would be fun.  It was for like the first 5 or 10 minutes, but then it got hard.  haha, that shit was a work out!
Photobucket

Random, but he made it all the way across.
Photobucket

Babe getting caught scratching her ass.
Photobucket

From Coronado, we went straight to Crab Hut for dinner with the peeps for Joe and Terry's birthdays.  Crab HUUUUTTTT!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Behind the scenes of TK's twittering.
Photobucket

Jenn didn't think we were serious about wearing the bibs.  "What kinda douche actually wears the bib?" haha 
Photobucket

How did TK know it was short but stubby?  haha, it has GERTH ok!  TK drew his own too, it was longer, but lacked in gerth.
Photobucket

My dinner, Crab Wraps with fries, and my Seafood Tomato Basil.  
Photobucket

Party of 30
Photobucket

Finishing up about an hour later
Photobucket

The Mens restroom....uhhh, Feli, Josie, Cindy?  I need to pee.
Photobucket

This mess was made by just Terry, Jenn, and Scott.  They went to town on all the food the ordered.
Photobucket

The celebrants, Terry (Bumsville) x Joe (Avnt Grde)
Photobucket

I hope that stays there.  It gives the crab character.
Photobucket

After dinner, we hit up Yogurt World for dessert.  I was too stuffed to partake but enjoyed everyone's company.  
Photobucket

Good times....Happy Birthday again to Terry and Joe!
See more pictures on my Flickr.

No comments: