Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sunday FUNday pt. II

For our 2nd installment of the weekly Sunday FUNday adventures we first hit up the Doggie Festival at Liberty Station. Pretty fun times, lots of cute doggies. I've been wanting to get myself another dog, but alas I don't have time to raise a puppy right now. Maybe after I graduate that will be my present to myself. I still can't decide between an English Bulldog, or another Yorkie. Anywho, we rolled out there with four SLRer's (Me, Judy, Vince, and Josie) Klev and Julz joined us as well, and the doggie owners out there kept referring to us as "Puppy Paparazzi's"! haha. It's true though because we would bombard each puppy with 4 different cameras and snap a bunch of pictures of them.

Crackin'
Photobucket

This Malamute was as BIG as me!!! Insane
Photobucket

I want one
Photobucket

Josie's baby Daisy
Photobucket

Smile =)
Photobucket

Dottie
Photobucket

BFF's
Photobucket

That damn kettle corn was addicting. I could not put the bag down.
Photobucket

Yes Homo
Photobucket

"Puppy Paparazzi"
Photobucket

Daisy x Babe
Photobucket

Since we were in the Point Loma area, Vince suggested we hit up Cabrillo Point. I haven't been here since I was in elementary school. We all packed my car since they charge by the car load.
Photobucket

View from the top. We worked our way all the way down there.
Photobucket

Almost there.
Photobucket

Is that my car up there?
Photobucket

Daisy and Babe modeling for the new 5&A Dime Calendar. haha, the slurpee kinda killed the shot.
Photobucket

Vince and Julz were very adventurous, they climbed all the way down. Good thing they didn't get swept away by the waves because I don't swim that well. Where's Gerald when you need him?
Photobucket

Risking my life once again to get the shot.
Photobucket

Julz is on top of the world!
Photobucket

Photobucket

More shots for the 5&A Dime Calendar haha
Photobucket

If Julz would have been wearing a 5&A Dime tee, then he would have made the calendar too.
Photobucket

Josie was multi-tasking all day. Taking pictures and babysitting Daisy.
Photobucket

Yes Homo pt. 2
Photobucket

SD's beautiful
Photobucket

Photobucket

I spy Josie and Daisy...look closely
Photobucket

The damn rocks were hella slippery. I had to tip toe my way back because I was afraid I was going to fall, drop my camera in the ocean, and get a concussion. Luckily I didn't. But look at babe almost eating shit. haha
Photobucket

Photobucket

Time to climb back up.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

All sweaty from our hike back.
Photobucket

Just how I like it. haha
Photobucket

Our brave soldiers who paid the ultimate price for our freedom. THANK YOU!
Photobucket

The mack dad will make you JUMP JUMP!
Photobucket

Josie gots hops!
Photobucket

Everybody!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

After jumping around we wanted to take pictures laying on the road. Weird I know, good thing we didn't get run over.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Road Kill x Bangin Body
Photobucket

Afterwards we had worked up an appetite, so we wanted to go to the Spaghetti Factory. But the wait was 3-4 HOURS!!! WTF?!? Fail.
Photobucket

Celebrity sighting in his Range Sport.
Photobucket

Instead we hit up Sloppy Joey's x Nickey Rottens. Go there and have the Calamari Diablo Soup. BOMB.COM!
Photobucket

See more pictures on my Flickr
and Judy's Flickr

No comments: