Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Sunday FUNday pt. IV

The fourth FUNday adventure brought us (Judy, Klev, Gerald, Cha, and myself) all the way to the boondocks of Escondido. We didn't know what to do, and we felt like being fat assess, so we went to the BEST buffet in SD..... VALLEY VIEW! It was Sunday , so we were expecting a bit of a wait, but not like this. There was a gigantic line just to get a reservation time, where you would have to get back in line at that time. Huh? haha. Pretty much, the first line we stood in was to get a time to get back in line to eat. We arrived at Valley View at about 4pm, and the time we recieved to come back in line for the buffet was 7:30pm! And once we get in line at 7:30pm, they said it would be another hour wait from that point. Mind you, I hadn't eaten all day, and I didn't think I would make it to 8:30pm without having anything in my stomach. So since we had 4 hours to kill, I grabbed myself some nachos (which were bomb by the way), and helped myself to all the free beverages.

This was the line to get a time to get back in line. Freakin' huge!
Photobucket

Thanks to the long wait, we killed time by losing money. I only put in $20 on the video poker machines, but Gerald lost a whole bunch more playing Roulette.
Photobucket

Finally inside, Judy posted up by the crab leg station and picked out all the best ones. This is her first plate. It was well worth the wait, and we made sure we got our moneys worth.
Photobucket

No comments: