Sunday, August 3, 2008

My New Sushi Spot

I've been Sushi Deli's biggest fan for the past 12 years.  I've been going there ever since it was a little hole in the wall in front of the old San Diego Hotel downtown across from the courthouse.  But ever since my bro introduced me to this spot, which shall remain nameless, I've felt that Sushi Deli needs to step up their game to compare to their innovative rolls.  Don't get me wrong, I still love Sushi Deli and I still go there to get my Hot-Hot fix and the Monthly Dinner Specials, but when it comes to creative rolls, this place takes the cake.
Klev and Judy met up with us to see why we hyped this place up so much.  They both were overwhelmed by the enormous sushi selection.
Klev still couldn't decide.
The Salmon Pizza Roll was literally on fire when it came out.
The Hawaiian Roll.  They're pretty generous with their crunchies.
The Love Volcano Roll.
Klev enjoying....this guy is so healthy now.  It makes me sick.
Judy's Lobster Crunch Roll w/ brown rice.
Wanna know where this place is at?  Hit me up and i'll let you know.  Then I'll go with you so you can buy me sushi as a thank you.

No comments: