Monday, August 4, 2008

Monday is my Sunday

Normally on my days off I really don't do much.  Typically the most I would do is go to the gym and take a whole bunch of naps.  But I've been trying harder lately to be more productive.  Today I met with a debutante, Regina, and her mom to discuss their music needs for Regina's debut in September, which obviously i'm DJ'ing.  After that I hit the gym to work out my chesticles with Matt.  Then I went to Ralph's to pick up some Lean Cuisines for lunch (they're on sale 5/$10), took a 7 mile bike ride around the hood, re-arranged my room slightly, and cooked some korean bbq.  Now how's that for being productive.

Earlier today I was watching The 25th Hour.  In the movie there's this awesome scene with Edward Norton where he rants on and on where, in a nutshell, he says FUCK YOU.

"No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite."

- Nelson Mandela

No comments: