Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Uptown Baby

Saturday (4/11/09), Earthbound Radio wanted 5&A Dime DJ's for Uptown Saturday's, which they host at Modus Bar in Banker's Hill. So they picked up Julz and myself since Unkle Junie (Flo) has his residency at 923 on Saturdays. It was a real good night with a real good turnout. There was a couple birthday's (including Mindz Alike's own Oli-baba) and a party bus dropped off a butt-load of people. The Earthbound guys said it was their best night yet. I hope they have us back again soon.

We started the night off with a quick appetizer over at Bennigan's. Mmmm, french onion soup!
Photobucket

We got to Modus with enough time for me to grab a drink, say hi to some peeps, then get right to work.
Photobucket

Photobucket

edROC x Philbert x Kenks
Photobucket

Crackin....I spy Tin
Photobucket

My go-to pose
Photobucket

ColCol trying to jack my pose
Photobucket

The corner table peeps. It was so crowded that I didn't leave this corner.
Photobucket

Tin x edROC
Photobucket

Jordan x Damo
Photobucket

I spy Klev stealing Big Gee's pose
Photobucket

MA is in the buildin'
Photobucket

My sexy face
Photobucket

edROC x Matt x Philbert
Photobucket

Julz x edROC (Mindz Alike & 5&A Dime)
Photobucket

Thirsty?
Photobucket

Noriza sandwich
Photobucket

Noriza (FYS)
Photobucket

I miss Bae!
Photobucket

Pimpin' ain't easy
Photobucket

Salazar x Oli-Baba (Birthday Boy)
Photobucket

The only downside to Modus is that the bartenders are slow. Two bartenders for a packed house was not cutting it. They need to step up their game.

See more flicks here.

No comments: