Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Fight Night

Friday night, the peeps and I did what we do every 1st and 3rd Friday of the month...Onyx. The night started out with a late dinner at Corner Bakery. It was my first time going here, I'm more of a Panera Bread guy. But this place was mighty tasty.
Photobucket

My chicken panini (I don't remember which one I got) and my fav...tomato basil soup.
Photobucket

Yea, I'm wearing an LRG jacket. SO?!? It's a dope jacket, just had to get rid of all the LRG markings. haha
Photobucket

After dinner, we met up at Bumsville with Gian, Josie, and Terry.
Photobucket

Meet Irish, Annabelle's puppy
Photobucket

From Bums, we went downtown and parked in our usual spots by 5&A Dime. Darcy, Jay, and Garvin were still in the office just finishing up the DJ Nu-Mark/El Dorado video for 5DTv.
Photobucket

Then it was off to Onyx....edROC x Jen
Photobucket

Beer makes your boobies grow
Photobucket

TK gives Onyx two thumbs up
Photobucket

Big Willie Style (Mindz Alike)
Photobucket

Tekniscian and Rygar rocked Thin upstairs
Photobucket

edROC x Tin x Allyn x Eric...I spy my fam Roland creepin' in the back
Photobucket

Christine x edROC
Photobucket

Matchy matchy
Photobucket

Guil & edROC of TAA
Photobucket

My fam, Marie...creator of Hip-Hop Karaoke, who celebrated their one-year anniversary that night. Catch Hip-Hop Karaoke every 1st Friday of the month @ Onyx.
Photobucket

So why "Fight Night"? There was hella fights that night. One big one too at the end that involved our homie Yogi. Thank goodness everyone we love is ok. Increase the Peace y'all

No comments: