Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Busy Busy Busy

So I didn't get home from Onyx until 4am, and I had work (my regular 9-5) at 8:30am. I got in a good 2 hours of sleep, went to work, got off at 5pm, and went straight to house party that I had to DJ. After DJ'ing for 4 hours, I went straight to C7 for Xclusiv's Executives Garage event, where I hung out with Julz and Yogi and we talked about future collaborative events with Xclusiv and Mindz Alike. Be on the look out in the very near future. Needless to say, I was damn tired running on 2 hours of sleep.

Working hard for the money.
Photobucket

The Birthday Girl, Elsa
Photobucket

Good thing about house parties....free booze
Photobucket

The cops eventually came due to noise complaints from the neighbors, which was my cue to leave. Then it was off to C7 (formerly known as Submission, Jade, etc.)
Photobucket

My old homie Elroy just happened to be C7's sound tech.
Photobucket

Yogi x Julz
Photobucket

DJ Rage
Photobucket

Big Daddy, old school Z90 DJ.
Photobucket

Towards the end of the night, Big Daddy played a lot of slow jams and R&B, which gets Julz wet. If y'all know him, you'll know that he loves to sing, and tonight was no exception.
Photobucket

No comments: