Monday, October 27, 2008

The Perfect Couple

Saturday I attended yet another wedding.  I think this is wedding number 5 this year.  It was for Ramon and Marilee.  I've known this couple for a lil' while.  I always knew that they would eventually marry, the question was WHEN?  They've been dating for 10 years!  That's crazy.  But if you know the couple, then you'll know that they were definitely meant for each other.  They truly are the "perfect couple".  We weren't able to make the ceremony because I had work and Christine had class, but we did attend the reception held at the Doubletree Mission Valley.

We arrived a lil' late for the cocktail hour, but we made sure we took advantage of it.

Krys, can I have my girlfriend back?  I swear she was more your date than mine.
Thanks Ramon and Mari for seating us at the LT table.
The Ladies of Table 21
The groomsmen had a very good entrance, and from what the bride told me, they came up with the idea right before their entrance.


The perfect couple....Congrats you two.
Salad made fancy.





Creative Directors



Does this shot look candid?  





Ramon getting gang banged by a group of purple girls.
Guess who caught the bouquet....hahaha, start plannin' Willie.




Drunk.
Who's Christine dancing with?
Shit, I can do that too.
Party boy Joel
Fred's always pimpin it.
Please take note, hire us, not him.
Why was everybody getting naked?

Drop it like it's hot....lots of photo credit from this night goes to Krys.  She's a portrait expert.  See all her pics here.  



After party photo shoot.


Check out all 350 shots (thanks Krys, that took forever to upload) on my Flickr Photostream

No comments: