Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Doin' the norm on Labor Day

This Labor Day we did the typical things.  After I finished up some homework in the morning, I hit up a BBQ at Christine's Uncles pad and ate some tasty ribs.  After that, we hit up the beach, Scripps La Jolla to be specific.  I finally had the chance to de-virginize my board.  I got this board last year, and Matt pretty much bought me everything else as gifts.  Leash, fins, and bag.  I guess he really wanted me to paddle out with him.  It was a good time, but I didn't get a chance to wax my board, so it was kinda slippery.  Plus the sun at the beach reflecting off the water was blinding me.  Summer's over.  Luckily we got one day in at the beach during the summer.  It's all good though, summer in Diego usually lasts through October.  Now it's back to work tomorrow.  Whoop-te-do....BORING!

No comments: