Monday, May 11, 2009

Round 2 K.O.

I hosted the Pacquio vs. Hatton fight at my pad. Quite a few peeps came out, but most didn't make it in time for the fight, but mostly because Pac-Man knocked that british fool out in the 2nd round. I guess my friends thought the fight was going to last all 12 rounds. Exciting, but kinda upsetting, solely for the fact that I paid $50 for a short a$$ fight. Thanks everyone for bringing food to share, even though it was just a whole bunch of different chicken wings. HAHA, I should have called it a Pot-Cluck. Get it, get it? hahah.

Check out all the pictures here on my Flickr.

Big Geezy, Klev, Jay, and Gerald were there early to catch the under card matches.
Photobucket

Table full of chicken.  Good looks to Jay G. & ColCol for bringing the salt & pepper chicken wings and friend rice from Panda Palace.
Photobucket

Julz (Mindz Alike x 5&A Dime) sessioning in edROC's Lab.
Photobucket

Word
Photobucket

Jen caressing the Bud Light
Photobucket

Guil (TAA) getting down on Cha's Wii.  Her Wii has been a staple of the past few get togethers at my pad since the Super Bowl.  Thanks for letting me borrow it for so long Cha! haha
Photobucket

Say Cheese T-Kang
Photobucket

Joe & Guil gazing intently into each other's eyes
Photobucket

Homo pow-wow in my room with Damo, edROC, Julz, & Joe.
Photobucket

Super cuts by Judy.  Who would've thunk that we would witness Judy in action in my kitchen during drunken fun?  Yes, we're random.
Photobucket

I'm getting old, I can't hang like I used to.
Photobucket

No comments: