Thursday, May 7, 2009

Diplo @ Canes

Diplo came to SD to spin at Canes a couple weeks back.  Lately i've been super into my Fist Pumpin' Jams (FPJs for short) so I was pretty excited to catch his performance.  

Meetin' up at Bumsville.
Photobucket

I don't even remember the last time I've been to Canes.  Must have been back before I was 21.
Photobucket

We were pretty much the first fools there.  Since there was no re-entry, we were pretty much stuck.  LAME!
Photobucket

So we hung out in the patio area conversing and playing on our phones.
Photobucket

Finally after about an hour other people started showing up.
Photobucket

Babe taking in the birds eye view of the dance floor.
Photobucket

edROC x Jen
Photobucket

Terry clearing some room for Josie to dance.
Photobucket

I've never seen two guys spin on one set of turntables.  Odd, but dope.  It was like having a spotter.
Photobucket

These two at the bottom of the pic were making out the WHOLE night!  Get a room
Photobucket

Warming up for Diplo
Photobucket

Your view on ecstasy
Photobucket

Your view without drugs.  much better
Photobucket

SO HOMO.  At first I thought it was just one dude with his shirt off, but when I took the picture, I found 4 more!
Photobucket

The MAN, Diplo
Photobucket

The view from the stage.
Photobucket

Here's a video of us dancing on stage to Diplo's super dope set.

Diplo at Canes from Edric Tactay on Vimeo.



Afterwards we went back to Bumsville were the girls were practicing their yoga.
Photobucket

One of the best times I've had in a long time.  Can't wait for the next FPJ event.


No comments: