Monday, May 11, 2009

Meet my new Baby Girl

I don't have much free time to begin with, but if it's possible, I now have even less.  Why?  Because I got myself a new Baby Girl, my Yorkie puppy Isabella (Bella for short).  I had a Yorkie a while back, long story short, I no longer have her.  So I always told myself that I would pick up another puppy once I graduate college and free up a lil' more time for myself.  Little did I know that I would pick one up the NEXT DAY.  Yup, the following day after graduation, I came across the EXACT puppy I wanted.  I think it was fate.  She was also the EXACT amount that I had saved for the lens I wanted to get for my Nikon.  So I had to decide whether to get a lens or a puppy.  I think it's pretty obvious what I chose given the title of this post. 

By the way, if you were wondering why I haven't been keeping up with my blog and why I keep posting blogs that are two weeks old.  This is why.  Raising a puppy is like raising a kid.  Potential puppy owners beware! haha

This was the day that I bought her at California Pets... The 1st picture of Bella and her new daddy.
Photobucket

Welcome home.
Photobucket

Knocked out after a long day of paper work.  Who knew buying a pup would require so much paper work?!?
Photobucket

Knocked out in her castle of a bed.
Photobucket

Bella meeting her babysitters for the first time, Christine & Jen (Judy not pictured).
Photobucket

Photobucket

After her 1st trip to the vet.  They gave her a lil' bandana.  Bella's such a hypebeast.
Photobucket

They said the shots would make her groggy.  She also weighed in at 1 pound 15 ounces!  So tiny!
Photobucket

Meeting Auntie Cha
Photobucket

Bella's 1st toy (which she has already tore the hell up).
Photobucket

She likes to sleep in crazy awkward positions.
Photobucket

So that's what that sad, kawawa puppy face looks like.  What a baby.
Photobucket

This is Bella two weeks after I had gotten her.  She's already grown so much!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

She sleeps like me, on her back! haha
Photobucket

No comments: