Monday, May 11, 2009

Bick Back Blood

Last Friday I decided to have friends over, just because.  No special event, no birthday, nothing of great significance other than wanting to spend time with good people.  Not as many people came as I thought were gonna come (FLAKERS! haha jk, I still love you all), but regardless we always manage to have a good time.


Klev stopped by Mitsuwa and picked up 3 bottles of Nigori....Cold unfiltered sake, yummy!
Photobucket

We had a limited number of cups, which means: WRITE YOUR NAMES ON 'EM & REUSE!
Photobucket

Big Willie Style busted out the old school gear.  I wish I still had my Nautica & Hilfiger gear.
Photobucket

Pretending like he was at Audiotistic.
Photobucket

My baby Bella
Photobucket

Lil' puppy = Chick Magnet.  Fellas take note.
Photobucket

Hanna!  3/4 sleeve for a 1st tatt is pretty tough.  Compliments of Body Marks
Photobucket

Aprille x Fels
Photobucket

Babe and her goggles
Photobucket

Cha, are you high?
Photobucket

Bella and her babysitters
Photobucket

J-Time (Mindz Alike) and his new do.  If you know Josh, you'll know he had hair down to his a$$.  I can't believe he cut it off, but he did do a good thing and donated it.
Photobucket

One-handed picture skills with an iPhone.  
Photobucket

I guess my desktop computer has become the "Nipple Photo booth".  I always end up with a nipple on my desktop.  Thanks ColCol
Photobucket

No comments: