Thursday, May 7, 2009

Better Late Than Never

April 25th, I finally, FINALLY finished school.  Sure it's pretty late, but it like the saying goes, "it's better late than never".  I was weary about walking because it has taken me so long to complete my degree, but I figured I would do it for those that supported me through my college journey, and I especially did it for my mama.

See more pictures here.

Cap & Gown.  I haven't worn one of these for years!
Photobucket

My beautiful mama
Photobucket

The line to get in, just to see me! haha jk
Photobucket

Waving at the paparazzi
Photobucket

It was a nice ceremony, except for the dude rapping at the beginning.  Weird
Photobucket

My inspiration
Photobucket

Proud mama
Photobucket

Matt & Jen
Photobucket

Mi Familia
Photobucket

Christine
Photobucket

Group shot...Thank You everyone that made it to the ceremony, I heart you guys!
Photobucket

Bro & Mama
Photobucket

Mama's Boys
Photobucket

Making a mess with confetti
Photobucket

Afterwards, it was off to Fuddrucker's in Mission Valley for lunch....My buddies Gerald and Jay met us at the restaurant.
Photobucket

Klev...Thanks for getting there early to set up the reservation.
Photobucket

Julz
Photobucket

Klev x edROC x Julz x Gerald x Jay
Photobucket

Why does everybody spell my name with a "K"?
Photobucket

Mmmmm, 1/2 lb burger, medium, bleu cheese, grilled onions.  YUM!
Photobucket

Photobucket

At home, my mama got me some pastries from Hans & Harry's.  Delicious!
Photobucket

After taking a quick nap, it was off to Judy's pad to celebrate her grandma's birthday.  Mmmmm, Pancit Palabok!
Photobucket

No comments: