Monday, February 16, 2009

President's Day Club Massive

Sunday, after the So Real Cru meet-n-greet at 5&A Dime, Julz and I headed over to House of Blues to prepare for Club Massive. Check out all the pics from the event at the Victory Nightlife website and on my Flickr Photostream.
Photobucket

I had the opening set, which meant no picture of me because no one was really there yet.  But 2nd up was DJ Virus.  You can catch Virus every friday night at Jazzy Fat Nasty at Bar 923.
Photobucket

I even ran into my old friend Abie. I haven't seen this girl in a hot one. Good to see you Abs.
Photobucket

DJ Kiss of NY is so HOT.
Photobucket

So nice, I had to show her twice
Photobucket

edROC x Jackie of So Real Cru
Photobucket

I dunno who this chick is, but I thought her attempt at being sexy was kinda funny.
Photobucket

No disrespect to the Go-Go's, but wow! She hooked me up with a little spreadage of the cheeks.
Photobucket

So Real Cru warming up backstage
Photobucket

Jackie showin' 5&A Dime some love
Photobucket

"Just Dance"
Photobucket

Everyone in the Cru was reppin' 5&A Dime with their tees. Good looks on the support. Pick up your tees at 5&A Dime.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Getting their shine and greeting their fans
Photobucket

The three hottest girls at HOB, Jackie x Ailyn x DJ Kiss...by the way, tattoos on girls is SO hot!
Photobucket

Mark x Pat of So Real Cru
Photobucket

Timmy x Eric x Michelle x Camille x Cynthia
Photobucket

I spy Bin
Photobucket

Isn't she lovely.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Jackie x Fashion Forward TK
Photobucket

Of course I did. You can never have to many pics with Ailyn
Photobucket

Redmond x Ailyn
Photobucket

Who's Bigger?
Photobucket

I kinda like how this picture came out. I'll call it, "Lost in the Club"
Photobucket

Rob Grimmes...I spy a Philippine 5&A Dime tee
Photobucket

Shutter speed 1.6 + aperture @ 3.5 + colorful light = cool looking 3D effect
Photobucket

Lovely ladies Camille, Michelle, and Cyn
Photobucket

My buddy Michelle
Photobucket

whoa, picture speaks for itself
Photobucket

Julz closing out the night in the Legends Lounge
Photobucket

No comments: