Sunday, January 18, 2009

Massive NYE Party

Victory Nightlife's New Year's Eve MASSIVE was insane.  I didn't get to partake in the pre or after party in the Marriott next door, but from what I heard and from the videos I saw, it was pretty insane, as was the actual party at HOB.  This was my very first actual New Year's Eve extravaganza that I have ever been to.  I normally stay home and watch the ball drop on TV, but most of the time I fall asleep before then.  I've always wanted to party it up, watch balloons and confetti drop, and pop champagne.  Club Massive certainly did not let me down.  Best New Years by far in my lifetime.

Legends Lounge before opening.  The screen was the ever-so-popular photo booth run by Mindz Alike's very own Col2.
Photobucket

Photobucket

DJ Flo
Photobucket

Test shot models for the photo booth
Photobucket

DJ Mark Marcelo rocked the main stage during the NYE countdown.
Photobucket

Who says only asians go to Victory functions?
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Representin' all day every day.
Photobucket

Flo and Friends
Photobucket

Photobucket

Bumsville Biotches
Photobucket

Cha x Reylisa (ultimate cupcakers for the night)
Photobucket

Funkonometry SD
Photobucket

Right before this guy crashed into our backdrop
Photobucket

Yogi and friends
Photobucket

TK (Victory and Wildboyz)
Photobucket

Col2 getting some well deserved love.
Photobucket

cupcakes anyone?
Photobucket

Dry humping? no....
Photobucket

....now this is what  I call dry humping!
Photobucket

Closing the night out.  Julz, Flo, and myself had the Legends Lounge rockin', sorry to the main stage for taking away their crowd. haha
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jomo was in about 95% of the pictures.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Insanity 
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Edwin (Segue Mag) x Annabelle (Bumsville)
Photobucket

"Whoaaaa, we pop champagne"
Photobucket

Gerald (Mindz Alike) getting some love and showing us his Blue Steel.
Photobucket

Julz x Scottie 2 Hottie x Big Gee x Ann
Photobucket

Check out all the insanity here:

No comments: