Thursday, January 15, 2009

Cruising Coronado

I always have bad luck coming home from the Bay. For the second time in a row my return flight was delayed. This time it was due to a malfunction with the reading lights on the left side of the plane. We were taking the last flight back to SD that night, so it was already late to begin with. After about 2 hours of the flight technicians fiddling around with the lights, they decided to just go ahead without them. DAMNIT! Couldn't they have just done that 2 hours ago. Long story short, we got home super late, and I had to work in the morning. Instead of going to work on 4 hours of sleep I decided to take the day off and just regroup from my trip. And by regroup, I mean taking a nice leisurely bike ride around Coronado Island.
Photobucket

Photobucket

My roll dawgs for the day. From left to right: Caren, Mike, Christine, Me, Eric, and Cher.
Photobucket

The day started out beautiful and sunny, then out of nowhere all this fog rolled in. We decided to make a pit stop at Binno's for sandwiches and crepes.
Photobucket

Tomato, mozarella, and pesto. Yum.
Photobucket

Crepes before.
Photobucket

Crepes about 5 seconds later.
Photobucket

Riding in the fog was torture. It was friggin cold!
Photobucket

Foggy Ferry Landing (photo courtesty of Charles Michael)
Photobucket

No comments: