Monday, November 24, 2008

Tailgating > Game

The E3 Tailgate Whores were in full force this past Sunday.  We rented a new generator that only needed one pull to start (thank God), and we had plenty of good food, drinks, and good company.  Thanks to everyone that came out to party with us, even though the outcome of the game wasn't what we had hoped, yet it was probably what we all expected.  Don't get me wrong, I love my Chargers, but this year is obviously not our year.  More pictures available on my Photostream.

How do you know you're Filipino?  You bring Bistek (beef steak) and rice to a tailgate.  Good job Dale, shit was SOUR!  Just how I like it.
Cromartie?!?!  I'm sorry, but I fuckin' HATE Cromartie.  Our defense would have been better off keeping D-Flo.  Cro can't cover shit.  Big Mike, if I were you, I would burn that jersey.

What's the way to Fred's heart?  Rice.
Joe hookin' me up with the SoCo lime.  yummy.
Big Wee Wee Style
There's 3 home games left....wanna come party with us, you'll find us right underneath the E3 sign.

Pollo


Klev grillin' as usual.

Ryan even came through and laid down a set on the 1's and 2's.


Southsiders.
Neil x Sandy

Big Mike getting caught up changing.
My lovely date for the night.
Why wait in line for the porta-potty when you have a lil' wee wee that fits in a 2-Liter bottle.