Sunday, November 23, 2008

Soju

Friday night Christine and I were trying to think of some place new to eat.  We ended up going to Min Sok Chon in Clairemont.  I've heard of this place from a bunch of different people, and I was in the mood for some Bulgogi.  This spot was real cool, lots of private enclosed booths, good music, and tasty Soju!  

Yogurt Soju

You gotta ring a bell for service.  At first we were hesitant to push it, but we noticed that nobody comes if you don't.
Don't let the tastiness of the Soju fool you, shit hits you later.

The Kimchi and Spam fried rice was friggin' bomb.  
We got a whole bunch of different little appetizer thingys that came with our dinner.  I'm not sure what they were, can any Korean peeps help me out?
MMMmmmm!  Bulgogi!
Pomegranate Soju.
Fried chicken wings.....SPICY!

1 comment:

Dwindows said...

the apps you got were the usual stuff.. potato salad, fish cake (my fav), kimchi, sprouts, the cucumbers (another fav).. the food there is the bomb huh? we should go there and karaoke. lol.