Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Slightly Dangerous Las Vegas

Vegas was fun. I've never been to vegas with SO MANY peeps. It was hectic, but fun at the same time. I didn't take too many pictures because there were so many other bloggers there, including the kings of blogging (TK, Brand EZ, & Jomo), so I let them do the majority of the vegas coverage. Click on the links to check out their outstanding coverage.

Brand E-Z's Coverage:

TK's Coverage:

Jomo's Coverage:

KevMighty's Coverage:

Here are the few flicks I took with my cam:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: