Monday, December 1, 2008

My Favorite Holiday

Since the "World Famous" San Diego Zoo is open 365 days a year, I had to work on my favorite holiday. So me and my employees wanted to still celebrate at work. It was kinda a pre-party before we went home for dinner with our fam bams. It was definitely a fat day. Breakfast consisted of rice, spam musubi's, deviled eggs, and filipino style scrambled eggs with tomatoes.
For lunch we brought in a George Foreman grill and grilled up some steaks!!! mmmm, delicious! We also had stuffing, more rice, and pumpkin pie! what a day at work!

look at all that juicy goodness!

Here's my delicious plate.


Poor Patty dropped half of her steak on the floor.
After work I headed straight for Christine's Aunt's pad for dinner with them, and to also celebrate Kenk's (Caren) birthday. Lucky girl got a new drum set for her birthday!!!!

No comments: