Tuesday, October 12, 2010

5 Weeks

It's roughly been about 5 weeks since my last post. Rest assured that I have not fallen off of the face of the earth. I've actually kept myself EXTREMEly busy during my blogging absence. "What have you been up to?" Why thank you for asking, here are a few of the shenanigans i've gotten myself into through the eyes of my iPhone:

I joined the Dirty 30 Club, along with Big Gee who joined the Dirty 30 +3.
Photobucket

Ate some trifiling cake courtesy of Chef Hannah.
Photobucket

Got myself a new toy (best gift EVER btw)
Photobucket

Had food thrown at me for the first time (thank you Julyne, Hannah, and Shongun)
Photobucket

Rocked out with my Ninja's Iggy and Virus
Photobucket

Picked up a new hobby (thanks Julz)
Photobucket

Watched my lil' princess become a tv superstar
Photobucket

Ate beef out of a cow
Photobucket

Took a nutty lil' trip to the Bay
Photobucket

Drank cocktails...i mean shots, from a rookie bartender
Photobucket

Began the 2010-11 tailgating season with a bang
Photobucket

Partook in SD Restuarant week at Blue Point Coastal Cuisine & Roy's La Jolla
Photobucket

Wet my Willie at Wet Willie's aka Visions
Photobucket

Transformed the monster into a princess again
Photobucket

Played some records at my weekly/bi-weekly residencies
Photobucket

Re-discovered crack in a cup aka Cafe Sua Da aka Vietnamese Iced Coffe, then discovered that I can develop an immunity to even the strongest caffiene drinks (whomp whomp)
Photobucket

Battled the homies from Armory at Generations U-31
Photobucket

Won a battle against the homies from Armory at Generations U-31
Photobucket

Played more records at my weekly residence at the Office, got BOO'ed one week (lame)
Photobucket

Recieved inspiration from Vegas Fam DJ EarWaxxx (amazing)
Photobucket

So you may be asking yourself, why the long hiatus from blogging? Well those of you that follow me on twitter (@DJedROC) will know the answer to that one.....

About 60,000 pages that needed to be sorted, recyled, scanned, and filed. Exciting work here folks.
Photobucket


I'll be heading over to the Comb-Over Collective for the majority of my bloggage from now on. This lil' endeavor will still be here for my DJ/event mumbo jumbo. So don't forget about me, check back often. 143, 637, 823, 187, 69
Photobucket

No comments: